Online Land Auction Hobby Industrial Park
Development Opportunity! 15.85 AC’s in the Greater Hobby Area.
The site was previously a Gulf Metals Industries property which was identified in the regulatory database as a Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Superfund, Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP), and Municipal Setting Designation (MSD) site. The site was deleted from the State Superfund registry on July 5, 2002. Prior to being deleted from the Registry, the facility was accepted in the VCP on July 11, 2002. The soil response action included solidification of approximately 15,000 cubic yards of contaminated material with Portland cement and covered with a 2-foot-thick clay landfill cap. The cap is under a post closure maintenance and inspection plan as part of the closure.
The TCEQ issued an MSD Certificate for the site in July 2011. The MSD prohibits the use of groundwater within the MSD boundary.
A Conditional VCP Certificate of Completion was issued for the site in February 2012 based on the following restrictive covenant:
“Remedial actions performed at the site rely, at least in part, upon a physical control. Therefore, the removal or modification of the cap at the site is prohibited without prior written approval from TCEQ. The condition related to inspection and (if necessary) repair of the physical control present must be maintained. Removal or modification of this restrictive covenant is prohibited without prior written approval of the TCEQ.”
Based on the issuance of an MSD prohibiting the use of site groundwater and the issuance of a restrictive covenant, the closed VCP Gulf Metals site case constitutes a controlled recognized environmental condition (CREC) to the site.
On April 25, 2019 the TCEQ issued a letter to Terracon Consultants that the TCEQ accepts their conclusions, in a report entitled “Cap Inspection Report”, that no major issues were identified with the cap and adequate maintenance has occurred. Furthermore the TCEQ proposes CAP inspection reports every three years, rather than every year.
On March 8, 2012, the site received a Conditional Certificate of Completion
• Approx. 15.85 AC’s or 690,426 SF of land
• Location is near the intersection of Mykawa Rd & Almeda Genoa Rd
• Rail Line borders the entire west property line
• Zoning: None
• Topography: Grade level
o City Utilities in Street
• Flood Hazard: None
• 1600.27’ along rail line on Mykawa
• 260.51’ Road Frontage along Telean Street
• On-Site Detention in place
• 4.7 Miles from William P. Hobby Airport
• Room for expansion of multiple light industrial buildings or as an industrial business park
• 2.6 Miles to State Highway 6
• Greater Hobby Area: Hobby Airport is located at the center of this part of Southeast Houston. A rail line at the western edge of the community provides access for a number of large industrial facilities.
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
For more information, please contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Date & Time:
July 10th at 2:00pm CT
Preview Date & Time:
Drive by anytime
10701 Mykawa Road
Houston, Texas 77075
678± Acres For Sale
Hunting & Fishing Property in West Texas
Buy This Masterfully Crafted Property For Hunting Season!
Now Offered in Multiple Tracts
Farmland or Hunting/Recreational Land Available
Current List Price:
For the Entirety: $1125/acre
Muddy Creek Ranch
• 397± acres of native pasture
• 211.5± acres of cultivation
• 56.2± acres previously used for Conservation Reserve Program
• 5 water features including a 5± acre lake & 2± acre lake
• Partial mineral rights conveyed in oil producing country & full wind rights
Offered as one parcel or seller will consider offers on east or west side parcel only!
Seller financing is available for well qualified buyers.
Property Location: US Hwy 277, Haskell, TX 79521
Preview: By Appointment Only
Visit our website with our interactive map!
800-485-8214 | www.BidHuntFish.com
United Real Estate Group | Strategic Client Services
Mark Woodling, AARE
TX Agent # 637010
United Country | Heart of Texoma Realtors
TX Agent #586217